Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Barakaldo - Rayo Vallecano Spanish Copa del Rey livestream 1/12/2020

Competition: Rayo Vallecano v Barakaldo live
Barakaldo CF - Rayo Vallecano live stream
Barakaldo CF - Rayo Vallecano live stream
Levadiakos - Platanias match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 8 in the zone Super League 2 (Relegation Group) and 7 in the zone Super League 2 (Relegation Group)).
  • Levadiakos is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Platanias is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match Levadiakos is a favorite.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Levadiakos won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 15-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Levadiakos won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 7-6.

    Alajuelense - Limon match overview, prediction&tips

  • Alajuelense is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Alajuelense is absolute favorite.
  • Last 34 head-to-head matches Alajuelense won 18 matches, drawn 10 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 51-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Alajuelense won 11 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 30-11.

    Aston Villa - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

  • Outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 17 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Aston Villa has a chance of relegated (44%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches Aston Villa is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Man City is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Aston Villa could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Aston Villa have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Man City is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Aston Villa won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 9-31.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Aston Villa won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 3-10.

    Levadiakos - Platanias match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 8 y 7). Levadiakos en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Últimos partidos Platanias juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). En este partido, el Levadiakos es el favorito.
    El pasado 14 head-to-head matches Levadiakos ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 8 partidos, y 15-20. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Levadiakos ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 7-6.

    Alajuelense - Limon match overview, prediction&tips

    Alajuelense ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). En este partido, el Alajuelense es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 34 head-to-head matches Alajuelense ganó 18 partidos, dibujados 10 partidos, perdieron 6 partidos, y 51-27. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Alajuelense ganó 11 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 30-11.

    Aston Villa - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 17 y 3). Últimos partidos Aston Villa juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Man City en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4).
  • Man City podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente Aston Villa tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Man City es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 12 head-to-head matches Aston Villa ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 9 partidos, y 9-31. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Aston Villa ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 3-10.

    Levadiakos - Platanias match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 8 und 7). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). In diesem Spiel ist Levadiakos ein Favorit.
    Letzte 14 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 8 Spiele verloren und Ziele 15-20. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-6.

    Alajuelense - Limon match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). In diesem Spiel ist Alajuelense der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 34 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 18 Spiele, 10 unentschieden Spiele, 6 Spiele verloren und Ziele 51-27. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 11 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 30-11.

    Aston Villa - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 17 und 3). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4).
  • Man City könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Aston Villa haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Man City der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 12 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 9 Spiele verloren und Ziele 9-31. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-10.

    Levadiakos - Platanias match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 8 и 7). Levadiakos в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Последние матчи Platanias играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). В этом матче Levadiakos является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Levadiakos выиграл 4, ничья 2, програл 8, разница голов 15-20. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Levadiakos выиграл 3, ничья 2, програл 2, разница голов 7-6.

    Alajuelense - Limon match overview, prediction&tips

    Alajuelense сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). В этом матче Alajuelense является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Alajuelense выиграл 18, ничья 10, програл 6, разница голов 51-27. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Alajuelense выиграл 11, ничья 4, програл 1, разница голов 30-11.

    Aston Villa - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 17 и 3). Последние матчи Aston Villa играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Man City в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4).
  • У Aston Villa может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. У Aston Villa в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. В этом матче Man City является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Aston Villa выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 9, разница голов 9-31. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Aston Villa выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 4, разница голов 3-10.

    Levadiakos - Platanias match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 8 и 7). Levadiakos в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Последните мачове Platanias играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). В този мач, Levadiakos е фаворит.
    Последните 14 главата до главата мачове Levadiakos спечели 4 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 8 мача и цели 15-20. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Levadiakos спечели 3 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 7-6.

    Alajuelense - Limon match overview, prediction&tips

    Alajuelense е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). В този мач, Alajuelense е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 34 главата до главата мачове Alajuelense спечели 18 мача, равенство 10 мача, загуби 6 мача и цели 51-27. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Alajuelense спечели 11 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 30-11.

    Aston Villa - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 17 и 3). Последните мачове Aston Villa играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Man City в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4).
  • В Man City може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В Aston Villa в последно време е серията гост на мачове. В този мач, Man City е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 12 главата до главата мачове Aston Villa спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 9 мача и цели 9-31. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Aston Villa спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 3-10.