Criar uma Loja Virtual Grtis
live streaming Brazil U23 vs Bolivia U23

Competition: Brazil U23 vs Bolivia U23 live
Brazil U23 - Bolivia U23 live stream
Brazil U23 - Bolivia U23 live stream
Jablonec - Shonan Bellmare match overview, prediction&tips

  • Neutral location.
  • Recent matches Jablonec is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Shonan Bellmare could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Jablonec will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

  • Recent matches Man Utd is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Chelsea in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Chelsea could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Man Utd have a series of home games.
  • In this match Chelsea is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Man Utd won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.

    Stuttgart - Heidenheim match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Relegation to Play Offs) and 4).
  • Stuttgart has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (65%), has a chance of win league (34%).
  • Heidenheim has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (15%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Stuttgart is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Heidenheim in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Recently Stuttgart have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Heidenheim have a series of home games.
  • In this match Stuttgart is a favorite.
  • Heidenheim is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Stuttgart won 3 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Stuttgart won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Jablonec - Shonan Bellmare match overview, prediction&tips

    Últimos partidos Jablonec juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3).
  • Jablonec podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Jablonec tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.

    Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

    Últimos partidos Man Utd juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Chelsea en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5).
  • Man Utd podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente Man Utd tener una serie de partidos en casa. En este partido, el Chelsea es el favorito.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Man Utd ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-1.

    Stuttgart - Heidenheim match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 3 y 4). Stuttgart en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Heidenheim en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5). Recientemente Stuttgart tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Recientemente Heidenheim tener una serie de partidos en casa. En este partido, el Stuttgart es el favorito. Le recomendamos que haga una apuesta en el Stuttgart, con un coeficiente de 1.58.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Stuttgart ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 13-11. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Stuttgart ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 1-2.

    Jablonec - Shonan Bellmare match overview, prediction&tips

    Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3).
  • Shonan Bellmare Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Jablonec haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.

    Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

    Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Gastmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 5).
  • Man Utd Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Man Utd haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Chelsea ein Favorit.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-1.

    Stuttgart - Heidenheim match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 3 und 4). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Gastmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 5). Kürzlich Stuttgart haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Kürzlich Heidenheim haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Stuttgart ein Favorit. Wir empfehlen, dass Sie eine Wette auf Heimmannschaft zu machen mit einem Koeffizienten von 1.58.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 13-11. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-2.

    Jablonec - Shonan Bellmare match overview, prediction&tips

    Последние матчи Jablonec играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3).
  • У Jablonec могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. Jablonec будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    В последнее время команды между собой не играли.

    Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

    Последние матчи Man Utd играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Chelsea в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5).
  • У Man Utd может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. У Man Utd в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. В этом матче Chelsea является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Man Utd выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-1.

    Stuttgart - Heidenheim match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 3 и 4). Stuttgart в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Heidenheim в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5). У Stuttgart в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. У Heidenheim в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. В этом матче Stuttgart является фаворитом. Мы рекомендуем сделать ставку на Stuttgart с коэффициентом 1.58.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Stuttgart выиграл 3, ничья 2, програл 2, разница голов 13-11. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Stuttgart выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 1-2.

    Jablonec - Shonan Bellmare match overview, prediction&tips

    Последните мачове Jablonec играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 3).
  • В Jablonec може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Jablonec ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.

    Man Utd - Chelsea match overview, prediction&tips

    Последните мачове Man Utd играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Chelsea в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5).
  • В Man Utd може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Man Utd в последно време е дом серия мачове. В този мач, Chelsea е фаворит.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Man Utd спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-1.

    Stuttgart - Heidenheim match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 3 и 4). Stuttgart в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Heidenheim в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5). В Stuttgart в последно време е серията гост на мачове. В Heidenheim в последно време е дом серия мачове. В този мач, Stuttgart е фаворит. Препоръчваме ви да направите залог на Stuttgart с коефициент 1.58.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Stuttgart спечели 3 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 13-11. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Stuttgart спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 1-2.