Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Newport County - Cheltenham Town Live Stream January 01, 2020

Competition: Cheltenham v Newport live
Newport County - Cheltenham Town live stream
Newport County - Cheltenham Town live stream
Cambridge - Mansfield match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 12 and 20).
  • Cambridge has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (5%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Mansfield has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Cambridge is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Mansfield is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Cambridge won 4 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 19-15.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cambridge won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 12-9.

    Forest Green - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion to League Two (Play Offs) and 2 in the zone Promotion to League One).
  • Forest Green has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (41%), has a chance of promoted (28%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Exeter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (41%), has a chance of promoted (47%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Forest Green won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 7-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Forest Green won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-6.

    Colchester - Crawley match overview, prediction&tips

  • Colchester has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (40%), has a chance of promoted (35%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Crawley has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Colchester could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Colchester is a favorite.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Colchester won 4 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 19-20.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Colchester won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 12-10.

    Cambridge - Mansfield match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los forasteros (en el puesto 12 y 20). Últimos partidos Cambridge juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Mansfield ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0). En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 15 head-to-head matches Cambridge ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 7 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 19-15. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Cambridge ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 12-9.

    Forest Green - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 5 y 2). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 8 head-to-head matches Forest Green ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 7-12. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Forest Green ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 4-6.

    Colchester - Crawley match overview, prediction&tips

    Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Colchester podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Colchester es el favorito.
    El pasado 14 head-to-head matches Colchester ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 6 partidos, y 19-20. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Colchester ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 12-10.

    Cambridge - Mansfield match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Außenseiter (Platz 12 und 20). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0). In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 15 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 7 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 19-15. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 12-9.

    Forest Green - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 5 und 2). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 8 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-12. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-6.

    Colchester - Crawley match overview, prediction&tips

    Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Crawley Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Colchester ein Favorit.
    Letzte 14 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 6 Spiele verloren und Ziele 19-20. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 12-10.

    Cambridge - Mansfield match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из аутсайдеров (занимают места 12 и 20). Последние матчи Cambridge играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Mansfield сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0). В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Cambridge выиграл 4, ничья 7, програл 4, разница голов 19-15. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Cambridge выиграл 2, ничья 4, програл 1, разница голов 12-9.

    Forest Green - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 5 и 2). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Forest Green выиграл 1, ничья 3, програл 4, разница голов 7-12. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Forest Green выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 1, разница голов 4-6.

    Colchester - Crawley match overview, prediction&tips

    Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Colchester могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Colchester является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Colchester выиграл 4, ничья 4, програл 6, разница голов 19-20. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Colchester выиграл 2, ничья 2, програл 2, разница голов 12-10.

    Cambridge - Mansfield match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от аутсайдерите (класирана 12 и 20). Последните мачове Cambridge играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Mansfield е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 0). В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 15 главата до главата мачове Cambridge спечели 4 мача, равенство 7 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 19-15. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Cambridge спечели 2 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 12-9.

    Forest Green - Exeter match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 5 и 2). Двата отбора играят хаотично. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 8 главата до главата мачове Forest Green спечели 1 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 7-12. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Forest Green спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 4-6.

    Colchester - Crawley match overview, prediction&tips

    Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Crawley може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Colchester е фаворит.
    Последните 14 главата до главата мачове Colchester спечели 4 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 6 мача и цели 19-20. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Colchester спечели 2 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 12-10.